- Based on the 611 series technology with a shape that is optimal for a more upright or moderate riding position
- Dampened lateral tilt allows saddle to follow the biomechanical movement of the pelvis on each pedal stroke (3 interchangeable firmness inserts included)
- Incorporates SQlab's unique design where the nose drops down away from the rear of the saddle, allowing for 65% of the rider's weight to be transferred to the ischial or "sit bones"
- K18 synthetic top, marathon foam padding and 3-chamber gel system to provide outstanding comfort
- *All SQlab saddles come in multiple sit bone widths (140,150, and 160mm) dependent on seat position and riding posture