- Wider nose and slightly more padding than the 612 model
- Ergowave shape offers higher performance thanks to optimal pressure distribution throughout the deep structures of the body
- High-end, aggressive saddle designed for racing
- Incorporates SQlab's unique design where the nose drops down away from the rear of the saddle, allowing for 55% of the rider's weight to be transferred to the ischial or "sit bones"
- K18 synthetic top, marathon foam padding with kevlar sides
- *All SQlab saddles come in multiple sit bone widths (130,140, and 150mm) dependent on seat position and riding posture