BTI Service Tech
Immediate openings in BTI's Sparks and Santa Fe Factory Service Centers.
Support service department by performing repairs. Communicate with customers. Process incoming work orders. Position reports to Manager, Lead FSC Technician.
BTI FSC Responsibilities
- Fork, shock, dropper and other bike repairs
- Pack and ship completed services
- If unsure of specific repair procedure, consult with lead technician
Traits of a successful candidate
- Patient with clients, determined to solve problems and retain customers
- Possesses professional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be resourceful and able to follow an established procedure
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel and Word
We offer the following to all full time employees:
- Company paid health/dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Merchandise discounts
- Commuter program
- Competitive pay
BTI's place of employment is easily accessed by car, bus, bike, etc
Regular business hours Monday - Friday, weekends off.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org