BTI Warehouse Associate
Positions now open in Reno and Santa Fe!
We have a full-time, seasonal position picking, verifying, boxing, invoicing, and shipping daily parts orders for bike shops across the US. Repeatedly exhibiting accuracy and timeliness is the heart of what we do.
- Order picking
- Order verification for pick accuracy
- Packing orders for safe and secure transport
- Manifest, invoice and staging orders for carrier pickup
- Inventory bin replenishment
- Inventory cycle counting
- Occasional assistance with inbound inventory
- Intercompany inventory transfers
Traits of a successful candidate
- Self-motivated and reports for work with a positive, can do attitude
- Resourceful with the ability to problem solve
- Displays professionalism and respect to fellow coworkers
- Uses a computer and various software programs to accomplish tasks and/or goals
- Applicants should be energetic and able to lift at least 50lbs
We offer the following to all full time employees:
- Company paid health/dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Merchandise discounts
- Commuter program
- Competitive pay
BTI is a bicycle parts and accessories wholesale distributor. Possessing bicycle knowledge is beneficial but not required.
BTI's places of employment are easily accessed by car, bus, bike, etc
Regular business hours Monday - Friday, weekends off.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com